Pet's name: New Year 2012
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
This is the site mascot! (I changed the site mascot bc this one is meh rare baby!)

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Is this where Liza the panda shaman lives?

Hi their fellow jmmers I have been looking around Jamaa and wondering where some shamans wold live so I was in Jamaa Township and I saw some stuff I was wondering if Liza the panda shaman lives in Jamaa Township nwear that little hut I even have reasons why she probably lives their



Reason #1: When you first make your account you meat her next to the hut here is a picture showing you the hut and near the hut when you first make you account he is the picture






Reason #2: Their is a pathway to the hut here is a picture of the pathway to the hut here is the picture:

I really think Liza lives their I'll tell Animal Jam HQ if Liza actually lives their if they answer yes then I'll let you know (Picture credit to trickertreee)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life grows in the city.